Here are some things that might make things easier.
· Tell the truth.
· Forgive others.
· Forgive yourself.
· Be kind.
· Remember that each day is a new chance.
· Pray for the sick.
· Pray for those in despair.
· Set goals that are difficult.
· Practice gratitude.
· Stay close to your children physically when they are young so that you can stay close to them emotionally when they are older.
· Find your Purpose.
· Live out your Purpose.
· Get some sleep.
· Remember that the Purpose of all battles is to have victories.
· Fight for yourself.
· Fight for others whom no one else will fight for.
· Spend as much time as you can in your Purpose.
· Don’t spend too much time in the past.
· Don’t spend too much time in the future except to plan for it.
· Get up early. It can really make a difference.
· Don’t mess with your Muse. Do your work.
· Your work is to pay attention to your Muse.
· Get Started.
· Keep Going.