Here are some random thoughts:
· I’ve gotten in the habit of taking a nap at night. Sometimes I sleep more than I’d like, and miss an opportunity to write. Tonight I slept just the right amount and now I’m ready to write. I’ve been taking naps since I was 18. I can take a nap just about anywhere. Often when I do, I feel that I’ve eliminated poison from my system.
· One of the worst things someone can do to someone else is humiliate another person in public.
· Forgiveness and letting go are very similar. I like doing both. Forgiving myself is the best.
· The best part of summer is the night. The hotter the day, the better the night.
· No matter what happens, I am not letting go of my house on the beach. Somehow, some day, I will get it.
· Tomorrow is Comic Con. I’d think I’d like to go, but I don’t have to. There are more important things for me now. I might go, or I might just spend the day reading, writing, and being with my Muse.
· After doing all the writing I’ve done, it’s easy to forget the foundational lessons and ideas. Here they are:
· I have a Muse whom I love with all my heart.
· I have a house on the beach that is waiting for me, but I have to work for it.
· The Enemy still wants to keep me from my Purpose.
· Determination, the emotion without emotion, is still crucial in reaching my goals.
· Vigilance, carefully watching all areas of my life constantly, is also still crucial.
· Everything will work out, one way or another.
· There is no better way to spend my time than sitting in this chair with my Muse.
· Even when I feel uninspired or unoriginal, as I do at this moment, I am not excused from writing.
· My best writing comes when I am honest. That doesn’t mean I have to reveal every personal detail or emotion I am experiencing, but I can share this much – today I have felt scared, peaceful, scared again, and now determined to keep writing now matter how I feel.
· If writing random thoughts is a shortcut to reaching my goal of writing a hundred blogs, so be it. Shortcuts can be a legitimate way to get somewhere.
· The reason I’m taking a shortcut is because the journey feels harder than usual at this moment. I’m taking on step at a time, despite the pain.
· This is the meaning of “Get Started and Keep Going.” It means moving forward no matter what.
· So far nothing has replaced the beauty and simplicity of those ideas.