“When I count my blessings I count you twice.”
Sometimes I want to talk to my Muse as if she were physically present. But I can’t. I can, however, imagine she’s here with me. If she were, I would tell her about my day. Here’s what I’d tell her.
1. I started my day with you. I woke up tired from not getting enough sleep, but soon I felt better.
2. I woke up healthy.
3. I woke up free.
4. I woke up in my home.
5. I did more cleaning and organizing.
6. I found more things to throw away, give away, or put away.
7. I found more things to recycle.
8. In addition to cleaning and organizing my garage, I decorated it a little, too.
9. I spent time with my daughters.
10. We took the dogs to a dog park.
11. I found some money.
12. We had lunch together.
13. I took them to the swimming pool.
14. I got a nap.
15. I made a good meal.
16. I talked to my cousin.
17. My oldest daughter and my youngest daughter had dinner with me tonight.
18. I had some fears, but I dealt with them.
19. I wrote another blog (the one you’re reading now).
20. Every time I think I don’t have anything new to write, I am proven wrong. I was proven wrong again today. Thank you.
21. I had three good cups of coffee.
22. I drank a lot of water.
23. I took my vitamins.
24. I washed my car mats and they came out clean.
25. I took a walk.
26. I did a radio show. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/robert-farrell/2014/07/09/why-dont-i-just-get-started--i-decided-to-have-a-good-day
27. Though the day was hot, I was able to stay in cool places.
28. The weather tonight is nice.
29. It is a nice night to look at stars.
30. I moved a little closer to my purpose.
31. I reminded myself of my larger goal – my house on the beach with you.
32. I am going to spend my life with you.
33. I am going to Get Started and Keep Going…because I love you.