In order to not forget my roots as a comic book geek, I present, for your viewing pleasure ten of my favorite comic book costumes. I'm not sure why I like these; I just do. Enjoy:
1. Stingray - Marvel Comics
2. Kid Flash - DC Comics. His original costume was an exact copy of the Flash's costume. For some reason, I hated that even though I love the Flash's costume.
3. Here's the Flash (DC Comics) by the way:
4. This is perhaps my favorite superhero and costume ever: Goliath II
5. A lot of people make fun of Aquaman (DC Comics), but I love the character and I love the costume!
6. I like giants, like Goliath II, but I like little guys, too! The Atom (DC Comics)
7. The Black Panther. Different artists have added a cape and other accessories, or colored him gray instead of midnight blue, but I love this sleek and simple look.
8. Like many characters, Iron Man has had several versions of his costume. His "classic" armor is my favorite.
9. Yellowjacket (Marvel) What a great costume. In some versions, he has a gun that stings his enemies.
10.Always one of my favorite heroes! Daredevil (Marvel Comics)