Monday, November 4, 2013

A Quick Blog


This is just a quick blog to say the following:

•                I don't feel well.
•                I'm going to bed early.
•                I'm grateful that I can do these blogs.
•                I'm grateful that I will feel better tomorrow.
•                I'm grateful that I have a bed to sleep in and blankets to keep me warm.
•                I'm grateful for my job.
•                I'm grateful that I have sick leave.
•                I’m grateful for the sleep I’m about to get.
•                I’m grateful for all the good things that are coming to me.
•                I’m grateful for all the blogs I’ve written.
•                I’m grateful for all the blogs I’m going to write.
•                I’m grateful that this one is done.
•                I’m grateful that I remembered to Get Started and Keep Going.
•                Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.