“Those who have the ability to be grateful are the ones who have the ability to achieve greatness.”
“Celebrate what you want to see more of.”
“Too much of a good thing can be wonderful!”
Here are more reasons why I’m having a good day:
- Everything I wrote yesterday is true today.
- Everything I wrote yesterday will probably be true tomorrow.
- Everything I write today was probably true yesterday and will probably be true tomorrow.
- I can exercise and that always makes me feel better.
- I don’t have to go far to see wonderful things. In fact, I don’t even have to leave my place.
- I’ve had a very blessed life.
- At this moment I am relatively pain-free.
- Though it’s not always pleasant, I am always reminded of ways I can improve my life and myself.
- I can pray whenever I want.
- I can pray for anyone I want.
- I can love people as an act of the will, not just an emotion.
- I can create something new every day.
- There are colors all around me.
- I can breathe when I’m stressed.
- I can tap.
- I can smile for no reason.
- I can pray or ask for prayer.
- A quick nap can be a real treat.
- If I’m not happy, I can begin changing my life in an instant by deciding to do so.
- There are a lot of good books to read.
- There are a lot of good movies to watch.
- There is a lot of good television to watch.
- There is a lot of good music.
- Because there are so many good choices, I don’t have to waste time with books, movies, television or music I don’t enjoy.
- No matter how difficult life seems sometimes, there is always someone who could use my help.
- There are also people who are able and willing to help me.
- Being positive and grateful are their own rewards and are absolutely free.
- I have clean running water.
- There are always ways to earn money.
- There is great joy in simplicity.
- Adding a little lemon to a cup of ice water can be a real treat.
- Self-discipline in one area often leads to self-discipline in other areas.
- Self-discipline in any area almost always leads to joy.
- There are always new things to learn.
- There is great freedom in not having to always be right.
- There is great freedom in not having to respond to criticism.
- I can still Get Started.
- I can still Keep Going.