“Visualization is daydreaming with a purpose.”
“I believe that visualization is one of the most powerful means of achieving personal goals.”
I can’t sleep, but I can determine what I do with my time. Therefore, I’m going to use this time well. The past is over. The future is imaginary. All I have is this moment. But though the future is imaginary, I’m going to imagine a good one. I’m also going to imagine it as if it were in the present. Here’s what my future is:
· I have that house on the beach.
· I write for a living.
· I help as many people as I can with resumes and cover letters.
· I have a positive thought life.
· I have an orderly environment.
· I have healthy and happy adult children.
· I am healthy.
· I take care of myself.
· I exercise every day.
· I write every day.
· I motivate others through my public speaking.
· I motivate others through my books.
· I have all the money I need not only for myself, but also for others.
· I am wise and generous with my money.
· I have healthy and loving relationships.
· I read a lot.
· My “retirement” is just another vehicle to do more with my life.
· I laugh a lot.
· I sing a lot.
· I have a rich spiritual life.
· I am kind.
· I let go of unpleasantness of the past.
· I will Get Started.
· I will Keep Going.
That’s it. That’s the future that I will make the present. I won’t wait for these things to happen. I will start making them happen now in the future.