“Be impeccable with your word.”
Don Miguel Ruiz
Today’s been a hard day. I had the flu. I’m feeling a lot better, but I’m still pretty tired. So I’m just going to say thank you for the following things and then say good night
· Thank you that I feel better.
· Thank you that this lasted only one day.
· Thank you for warm towels, blankets and heat.
· Thank you that I slept a lot today.
· Thank you for peppermint tea with honey.
· Thank you for the prayers, love and concern I received today.
· Thank you that I will probably be able to work tomorrow.
· Thank you for flowers.
That’s all I can do right now. This isn’t the normal amount of writing I do, but I promised that if I weren’t at 100%, I’d do a short blog. There it is. Tomorrow I will Get Started and Keep Going. Tonight, I’m going to bed.