“Love, only love
Can break down the walls someday.
I will be there, I will be there.”
The Scorpions – Still Loving You
“Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence.”
“My, my, such a sweet thing
I want to do everything
What a beautiful feeling…”
Tommy James and the Shondells – Crimson and Clover
This morning I wrote a blog about love, but I felt like I hadn’t said enough or said it in the right way. So, here are some other things I understand about love:
· I may never completely understand love.
· Loving someone feels almost exactly the same as being loved by someone.
· Being loved by someone you love is the best feeling of all.
· Love is a feeling.
· Love is an action.
· Sometimes the feeling creates the action.
· Sometimes the action creates the feeling.
· Love is a decision.
· Sometimes love offers no choice, but I don’t mind. I couldn’t choose better.
· Love is often smarter than we are.
· Loving someone makes that person beautiful.
· Loving someone makes you beautiful.
· Love really is the answer to everything. The problem is there are many ways to love someone and different situations call for different ways to love.
· Love takes an instant to happen and a lifetime to live out.
· Love is fun.
· Love is work, but the work is worth it.
· Love is not blind. In fact, it usually sees more clearly.
· Love is helping someone to see someone the way you that person.
· Love doesn’t hurt. Love doesn’t stink. But the lack of love does both.
· Work I love is the best kind of work.
· Love, joy, peace, gentleness, goodness, faithfulness and patience are all the same thing.
· Love is worth waiting for.
· I’d rather be alone than be in a place with no love. They are the same place.
· Love in the present erases the pain of the past.
· It also erases the fear of the future.
· Love is my goal.
· Love is my house near the beach.
· Love helped me to Get Started.
· Love helps me to Keep Going.