“There’s a million ways to laugh.
And every one’s a path.
Won’t you join together in the band?”
Pete Townshend – Join Together
I love these lyrics. There are a million ways to laugh. There are a million ways to joy. Maybe more. Here are some of the ways I’ve found joy in the last few months:
· Publishing my first book3
· Getting help for those times I’m stuck
· Working on my blogs even when I’m tired and falling asleep
· Doing a radio show
· Learning different ways to be peaceful
· Waking up early in the morning
· Cleaning my place
· Making money
· Helping people
· Trying to become a better man
· Finding my Purpose
· Remembering to Get Started and Keep Going
· Becoming more focused
· Getting new opportunities.
There are more and I'm grateful to my Muse for all of it. I’m sure, but I’m falling asleep. I want to get up and write first thing in the morning, so I’m going to sleep now. Tomorrow I’ll write more and better. Tomorrow I want to get one step closer to my house on the beach. Plans are already forming in my head.
This is a short blog, but at least I did it.
I’m one step closer to my house on the beach.