Reasons I’m not going to write tonight:
1. I’m tired.
2. I’m discouraged that my writing doesn’t seem to be getting much notice.
3. I may be fighting the Enemy.
4. I want to get up early so I can write tomorrow.
5. I need some new ideas.
6. My life may be taking a new direction.
7. I might be scared.
8. I might write less, but not stop writing and be one of those guys like Theodore Roosevelt, who does many things in his lifetime.
So it turns out that I am writing, but only for a little while and only so my Muse knows that I love her. She may be pointing me in a new direction, but I will need to take some of the same tools. I may need to utilize what I’ve been learning in the last two years. My next life path may require even more diligence.
I may have to Get Started and Keep Going even more than I’m doing now. I may be in for an even harder journey.
I can’t wait.