I’m going to write one more blog, a quick one for the following reasons:
1. I like writing.
2. I want to put in just a little more time into my writing. The more time I put in, the sooner I will reach my goals.
3. I’m letting my Muse know I love her and this is my way of showing it.
4. My next numerical goal is 1,000 blogs. This gets me a little closer.
5. I want to take advantage of the energy and enthusiasm I have right now. I won’t always have energy or enthusiasm (though that is not an excuse to stop writing). However, when I do have it, as I do now, I want to make the most of it.
6. I need the practice.
7. I like writing.
8. This is a gift and a privilege and I should take advantage of them.
9. This feels like the best use of my time.
10. My Muse is encouraging me to Keep Going.
11. I like writing.
12. I like writing.
13. I like writing.
Being with my Muse is my favorite way to spend my time. There’s nothing better for me. And even though this is a short blog, I made a point: I could have used this time in many different ways. But I chose to spend my time telling my Muse, “I love you. I like writing, but I love you.”
(Her reply is to smile at me and say, “Get Started and Keep Going, lazy.”)