“With love and patience, nothing is impossible.”
Here are some reminders for you. I hope they help you.
· You are loved.
· Love is all around you.
· If you don’t feel you are loved, then go love someone – an animal, an orphan, an elderly person, a widow, or a homeless person. In this way, you can create love.
· No matter what yesterday looked like, today is a new opportunity. It really is.
· If you have your health, you really do have everything.
· If you don’t have your health, then be grateful for whatever you do have.
· Do something, anything, to move forward. And do it every day.
· Take care of your body. Eat well, exercise, drink water and get some sleep.
· Take care of your mind. Watch what goes into it, because it tends to come out of the mouth.
· Practice gratitude. Say “Thank you!” every chance you get.
· One of the most powerful secrets of life is that we can choose our actions and attitudes.
· We can choose our moods.
· Being in this moment is the most powerful way to be happy and peaceful.
· The good news is that there are many ways to be in the moment.
· You can pray.
· You can focus on a worthwhile task. Any task you focus on becomes worthwhile.
· You can breathe slowly.
· You can be in your Purpose.
· You can call a friend.
· You can smile for no reason.
· There are so many good books to read. Pick one.
· Moods do not have to determine our day.
· Rarely have I seen the process of taking action not be a powerful way to change my mood.
· We all have our bad moments. They will pass.
· Sometimes things need to change. You will know what and when.
· It is your life. No one else’s. Make your own choices, no one else’s.
· Don’t look for opportunity; prepare for it.
· Don’t waste time.
· If you’re present, then you’re using your time well.
· Look for the good in every situation.
· Look for the good in every person.
· The good news is that there are many more ways to be happy. I just can’t think of them all.
· Get Started.
· Keep Going.
· Know that you are loved.